We are proud to offer this lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath waterfront Lake George house in the exclusive area of Roger’s Rock on Lake George in Ticonderoga, NY for weekly rentals during the summer and daily rentals during the rest of the year. The waterfront house offers the utmost in vacation surroundings with its private road, quiet neighborhood and relaxing atmosphere.
Our rentals, during the summer, are from Saturday to Saturday from June through September and are made on a first come, first serve basis. For summer rentals, please use our Rental Availability/Booking calendar to check rental rates and availability, and to book your reservations for this wonderful property. For rentals during the rest of the year, please contact us for prices and availability.
- Located right on Lake George
- Private Dock which can accommodate 3 boats
- 3 bed rooms / 3 bath rooms
- Minutes away from events
- Exclusive Roger's Rock area on private road
- Quiet neighborhood and relaxing atmosphere
- Fishing from the dock
- Swimming in the lake
- Gas grill and fire pit
- Large living room with stone fireplace
Welcome to Our Lakefront House
This lovely three bedroom, three bathroom home is located in the northern area of Lake George known as Heart’s Bay, just north of Roger’s Rock. Our waterfront home offers the utmost in vacation surroundings with its private road, quiet neighborhood and relaxing atmosphere.
We are just minutes away from Fort Ticonderoga which is packed with historical landmarks, museums, gardens, and much more.
The Home comes equipped with:
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with its own private full bath.
- The library has an assortment of reading material.
- The 2nd bedroom has two twin size beds.
- The 3rd bedroom has a trundle set that pulls out to two more twin beds.
- There is a large family room with a large fireplace and color TV with cable and VCR.
The well equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and blender, stove, refrigerator, oven, and a formal dining room in addition to a screened porch with lake views for dining outside in the open air. Next to the dining room is a large living room with a large fireplace. There is a bathroom off of the kitchen. Each bedroom has its own closet and windows looking out to Lake George.
The Outdoor amenities include:
- A large sprawling back lawn crossing a footbridge to the dock and waterfront.
- A dock that can accommodate three boats.
- Easy depth's in beautiful Lake George that are great for children, or just relaxing in the water.
- Gas grill with patio tables and chairs.
- Covered parking.
The home rests on its own private road in a quiet, relaxing neighborhood.